- Opportunity assessment
- Project Plan development
- Work estimation and scheduling
- Establishes goals, mission, and improvements
- Analysis and insights: traffic, popularity, visits, engagement, usage, social signals, audience
- Matrix collaboration, working across silos
- S - Specific - identifies a specific area for improvement.
- M - Measurable -.provides indicators of success
- A - Assignable - specifies and assigns action items
- R - Realistic - states what results can realistically be attained.
- T - Time - identifies when it can be completed.
Cathy has been an asset to the VS department in consulting on other software needs and projected rollouts of many different applications and development needs. Her extensive background in consulting and classroom delivery shows in the effectiveness of the many classes she has delivered for us over the years.
Digital campaigns are successful when:
- goals are set
- strategy is determined
- relevance is established
- audience has been reached
- incorporation of all channels
- consistent messaging is transmitted